HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

My First Kill

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JWRICH4

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: My First Kill   Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:32 am

I'm putting along minding my own business listening to XM comedy and I hear all this racket behind me.

Next thing I know, this 86 Jetta pulls up and starts pacing me and popping his BOV.

Now, picture this new vette, radio playing, AC on, and the auto in D vs rattle canned painted, dented up, steel wheel'd, turbo Jetta with a a fart can (never seen a riced VW).

We are crusing at about 35-40 on US1 through S. Miami and he nodding and goosing the gas. I nod my head and blip the horn and he starts blowing his horn, 1, 2, 3.

On the 3d horn blow, he nails it and as soon as I see the weight transfer on his car I mat it.

I was even by the time the auto shifted to 2d, pulling him by 3d and by 4th gear he was going backwards rapidly.

Pulled up to the light and he pulls up and won't even look at me, the very next light he jumps to the far right lane, makes a quick right and nails the gas down the street.

I laughed all the way home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
Post-whore

Male Number of posts : 1873
Drives : your car.
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: My First Kill   Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:43 pm

jetta was your first kill? if i had a vette my first kill would be .... my tires. lol

sorry to hear. i'll feel bad if jetta messed with me. Sad
cant really call this a kill since its like given thing.

id be like "wtf dude come on~."

you have a vette dont mess with them rattle canned transportations. lol

tell us a story when you beat a viper or another vette or cammed camaro. hehe
an evo may be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trekster

Number of posts : 555
Drives : my car

PostSubject: Re: My First Kill   Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:46 am

good kill.

lol you know Evo guys don't mess with the lesser cars. I used to look at them and shake my heads.

like that time when I was at alabama international drag strip and a fire bird or whatever those things are w-6 started to rev at me, but we left him in the dust with 4 people in my car and they turned around to laugh at the guy we just beat by 4 car lengths with 4 people in the car. lol

and it's worst when you beat a N20 modded GTO in the highway at 5th gear. that and lambo Gallardo owners following you for 2 miles to signal you to stop at a gas station to ask me what I had in my car after you come back from 2 car length to beat him at his own game.

My favorite thing to do was pick on the slow car with owners who thought they were the shit. I would make them think like they're winning, then I'll go past him, turn right, brake hard and get on the back of his car, then go left of him and leave him behind. I love doing circles around slow cars. and the funny thing is they know they're being played but they can't do anything about it! LOL!

One time in Battle ground (not the shop, but a little industrial complex off of cheshire bridge rd in atlanta), this dude in a modded civic SI wanted to race me, so I gave him 3 car lengths, but by the time I was at the redline on my first gear, I was already 3 car length ahead of him! That was the funniest thing, because I could see him spinning his tires while I passed him. After the 1st gear, I just shut down. There was no point wasting petro. lol

But the greatest was when I lost to Sara at moreland ave race when we were completely stock back in the spring of 2004 when everything was so much more exciting in Evo scene. we had about 100 people peaking in to see both of us race, despite the fact that there was a ferrari and a m3 racing before us. That was a good time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TouringBubble

Male Number of posts : 1384
Drives : GG IX MR SE

PostSubject: Re: My First Kill   Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:03 am

You actually ran at Moreland? I always thought that was the most ridiculous place to race ... in a big, uneven parking lot. I went there once and as greeted by the Police chopper. Luckily I wasn't one of the people trying to run from the 7 or 8 patrol cars the dropped in and blocked the exits. We all went in to that "game room" that's always open.

I don't mess with the "lesser" cars either unless the driver is a complete douche. I actually enjoy it if he's got his GF in the car too ... it's good to have witness of how big of a tool the guy is.

I generally look for the V8 guys or the exotics ... even if I lose it's still better than wasting time with a D16 Civic with the stick-on vents and exhaust tips.

"We two souls have shared a cheese sandwich more than twice!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.projecttuning.com/
JWRICH4

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: My First Kill   Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:44 am

bomjoon wrote:
jetta was your first kill? if i had a vette my first kill would be .... my tires. lol

sorry to hear. i'll feel bad if jetta messed with me. Sad
cant really call this a kill since its like given thing.

id be like "wtf dude come on~."

you have a vette dont mess with them rattle canned transportations. lol

tell us a story when you beat a viper or another vette or cammed camaro. hehe
an evo may be?

I was riding along fat, dumb and happy listening to the radio and he started it. Shit, we went at least 1/8 mile with him banging and popping, goosing the gas before I nodded at him, he was begging to be pwned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
Post-whore

PostSubject: Re: My First Kill   Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:47 pm

for you to say you killed something it would have more than 400 hp.

anything under is just playing with others. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trekster

PostSubject: Re: My First Kill   Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:56 pm

TouringBubble wrote:
You actually ran at Moreland? I always thought that was the most ridiculous place to race ... in a big, uneven parking lot. I went there once and as greeted by the Police chopper. Luckily I wasn't one of the people trying to run from the 7 or 8 patrol cars the dropped in and blocked the exits. We all went in to that "game room" that's always open.

I don't mess with the "lesser" cars either unless the driver is a complete douche. I actually enjoy it if he's got his GF in the car too ... it's good to have witness of how big of a tool the guy is.

I generally look for the V8 guys or the exotics ... even if I lose it's still better than wasting time with a D16 Civic with the stick-on vents and exhaust tips.

yeh, good times at Moreland. If anything, I'm glad I could of experienced that, because that was what street racing was all about.

you wont find something like that ever again. imagine having 100 people on the each side of you as you line up and always looking out for the cops to show up. that was awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
Post-whore

PostSubject: Re: My First Kill   Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:00 pm

i often race on 85. or 985... sometimes 400. depends on where i spend a night the night before. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trekster

PostSubject: Re: My First Kill   Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:14 pm

I mean, good kill. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LayinLo

Male Number of posts : 801
Drives : TB VIII

PostSubject: Re: My First Kill   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:39 am

So funny, I get that alot from the ricers and the BIG trucks for some reason. Why do some Ram/F150/Z71 owners think they are faster. I just prove em wrong and keep on 'truckin'....LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Kill   

Back to top Go down

My First Kill
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1